267 Darlinghurst Road , Darlinghurst , NSW 2010 , Australia View hotel location on the map
MEDUSA - the original award winning boutique hotel of Darlinghurst, still proudly owned and managed by its creator.
This Grand 3 storey luxury mansion boasts 17 superbly styled and presented guest rooms all with opening windows and some with Juliet balconies which envelop a central courtyard with a modern contemporary edge.
The glamorous home away from home for many a well travelled guest, in the right part of town Darlinghurst - Sydney's Soho.
A hidden jewel in a village style neighbourhood, favoured by creative industries and individuals alike. A collage of boutiques, cafes and bars ensure a unique atmosphere in this vibrant precinct.
Centrally located to Sydney's major attractions and facilities, Sydney City centre, Opera House, harbour, Fox Studios, Taylors Square Oxford Street, beaches, taxis, trains and airport.
Check in from: 2:00 pm
Check out by: 10:00 am
Broadband wireless available in guest rooms. Business room with internet access, with faxing and printing available at reception.
Directions from Airport to Medusa
· Follow signs going to the city.
· Stay in right hand lane and take the ‘ED’ (Eastern Distributor) where you
will have to pay a toll of $4.00.
· Take the Kings Cross exit.
· Turn right onto William Street.
· Stay in the left hand lane going to Kings Cross, do not take the tunnel.
· After second set of traffic lights directly opposite the big COCA-COLA
sign turn right onto Victoria Street.
· Get into one of the two hand lanes and go straight down Victoria Street.
· At the second set of light (with the Green Park Pub on the corner), turn
right onto Liverpool Street.
· Turn right at the first set of lights which is Darlinghurst Road.
· The sixth terrace mansion on the left hand side is Medusa, a pinky-red
building (267 Darlinghurst Road).
Medusa does not have parking on site however there is neighbourhood parking available as well as several parking stations close by to the hotel with rates starting at $35 per day.