31 City Road , Southbank , VIC 3006 , Australia View hotel location on the map
Mantra Southbank offers spacious apartment-style accommodation in the heart of Melbourne's vibrant arts and entertainment district which includes the National Gallery of Victoria, the Arts Centre, Federation Square and the Botanical Gardens.
Located within a quick stroll to the CBD, the hotel is also within walking distance of most of the major sporting venues including both the MCG and Hisense Arena to the east; and Crown Casino and the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre to the west. Whether arriving by public transport or car the hotel is easily accessible!
The property offers one and two bedroom spacious, well-appointed apartments with modern amenities and most rooms boast stunning views of the city and nearby Melbourne Botanical Gardens. All rooms feature a lounge and dining area, Foxtel and digital channels including Fox Footy, fully-equipped kitchen with full-size cook top, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher, laundry with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board, wireless internet access, ISD/STD direct dial phones, air-conditioning, sound system with CD player, some rooms with an ipod dock, pay movies, mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities.
The hotel offers excellent facilities for both leisure and corporate guests and is ideal for families. Facilities include a 15 metre indoor heated pool and spa, well appointed gym, Restaurant and Bar and Conference and Meeting facilities; which will accommodate between 20 and 60 delegates. Our Swan Lake room offers an outdoor area with spectacular city views. All-inclusive half-day, full-day and residential conference packages are available with the flexibility to tailor specific catering and audio-visual needs to suit all requirements.
Mantra Southbank is the perfect choice for your next Melbourne getaway.
WHAT ARE WE CLOSE TO:
* Victorian Arts Centre- 5 minute walk
* Melbourne Concert Hall- 5 minute walk
* Hammer Hall- 5 minute walk
* Sidney Myer music bowl- 5 minute walk
* National Gallery of Victoria- 5 minute walk
* Australian Centre for moving images- 5 minute walk
* Melbourne Aquarium- 10 minute walk
* Botanical gardens- 5 minute walk
* Crown Casino- 10 minute walk
* Flinders St Station- 5 minute walk
* Southern Cross Station- 15 minute walk
* Federation Square- 5 minute walk
* Albert Park Grand Prix Circuit & Golf Course- 20 minute walk
* Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre- 10 minute walk
* MCG - 15 minute walk
* Rod Laver Arena, Olympic Park, Hisense Arena- 15 minute walk
* Etihad Stadium- 25 minute walk
* Southgate restaurants & boutiques, 5 minute walk
* Tullamarine Airport - 40 minutes by road
* Avalon airport- 1 hour by road
* Free City Circle trams- 10 minute walk
* Eureka tower- 5 minute walk
* DFO South Wharf- 15 minute walk
* Williamstown ferry- 5 minute walk
* St Kilda- 15 minute by tram
* St Kilda Beach- 15 minutes by tram
* Luna park- 15 minute tram
* Regent Theatre-15 minute walk
* Lygon St- 15 minutes by tram
PLACES WE RECOMMEND TO DINE
www.bistroguillaume.com.au - French
www.rockpool.com.au - Modern Australian and Steak
www.puresouth.com.au - Modern Australian
www.bistrovite.com.au - Italian
www.blvd.com.au - Modern Australian
www.melbarestaurant.com.au - Asian
www.eureka89.com.au - Degustation
www.number8atcrown.com.au - Modern Australian
www.themeatandwineco.com/victoria/southbank - Steak
Check in from: 2:00 pm
Check out by: 10:00 am
Mantra Southbank is ideal for small to medium day conferences, strategy meetings and planning sessions with three main meeting rooms, Swan Lake, Arabesque 1 and Arabesque 2. All-inclusive half, full day and residential conference packages are available with the flexibility to tailor specific catering and audio-visual needs.
All of our conference rooms feature natural light and stunning city views.
Three conference/meeting rooms:-
Arabesque 1 - capacity 50 delegates
Arabesque 2 - capacity 30 delegates
Swan Lake - capacity 50 delegates
Equipment available - data and overhead projectors, whiteboards and flip charts, VCR and monitor.
Hotel is on the corner of City Road and Fanning Street.
From Melbourne Tullamarine Airport: Leave airport via exit that forms the Tullamarine Freeway. Continue down freeway over Bolte Bridge and take the next exit onto Westgate Freeway. Continue along and take the Power Street exit, turn right into City Road, next turn right into Southbank Boulevard and then next left into Kavanagh Street and left again into Fanning Street and left onto City Road.
All parking is subject to availability. One car per apartment. Car parking is $25 per day.
If more than one car park is required, an additional $25 per day is charged subject to availability.