15 Loaring Place , Margaret River , WA 6285 , Australia View hotel location on the map
Superb accommodation minutes from Margaret River's renowned restaurants, pubs, and shops in the heart of the Margaret River Wine Region.
Set deep in a forest of native bush in the heart of Margaret River with wildflowers including trigger plants and orchids. Kangaroos and many birds live and pass through the forest.
Loaring Place has four contemporary rooms each with a double spa and en-suite. Newly purpose built luxury accommodation with all the creature comforts that you desire.
Our mission is for you to relax, rejuvenate, be happy and have a most memorable stay.
Key features of Loaring Place Bed & Breakfast:
* Four private and spacious rooms each with a peaceful view out to a personal courtyard with seating overlooking the forest
* Each beautifully appointed room has a large en-suite with double spa-bath, separate shower and separate toilet
* Huge lounge with gas log fire that leads to a relaxing alfresco area set in the native forest
* For a gourmet Australian breakfast, start the morning with a choice of fresh fruit juice and hot expresso coffee or a pot of fresh tea. Then help yourself to a selection of seasonal fruits, cereals, local yoghurts and home made bread.
* Complete your breakfast with an optional order from our a la carte menu for a cooked breakfast including free range eggs cooked just how you like them with grilled bacon or sausages, all the extras that you would expect and garnished with herbs from our own garden (not included in the tariff unless mentioned in a special package).
* Complimentary afternoon tea or coffee with freshly baked treats
* Each room has a TV and DVD player and the comfortable lounge features a huge 132cm LCD TV with Pay TV (FOXTEL) and DVD with fabulous home-theatre sound system
* Theatre-grade sound proofing throughout the whole building ensuring your privacy and comfort.
* Serene bush by your doorstep full of wildflowers and birdlife. As far as you can see from around the house, you will not see another building but only beautiful native forest of tall trees and an undergrowth of shrubs and wildflowers. Many birds live in the forest and at night all you will hear is the hoot of an owl and the roar of the surf in the distance.
Check in from: 3:00 pm
Check out by: 10:30 am
Free wireless internet and use of a computer. Printing can be arranged.
Conveniently located 5 minutes from Margaret River's famous beaches and wineries with caves, light houses, karri forests and other fabulous attractions all close by including the Margaret River Golf Course.
Margaret River is an easy 3 hour (300km) drive from Perth. Take Wallcliffe Road which is the main road going from the Margaret River town west off Bussell Highway to the famous surf beaches about 10km away at Prevelly Park, the river mouth and Gnarabup. 5km West of the town, Wallcliffe Road crosses Caves Road. Turn Right into Caves Road. Caves Road is a magnificent tourist drive and goes south from Dunsborough all the way to Augusta through the heart of the Margaret River Wine Region. Go North along Caves Road and only 400m from the Wallcliffe and Caves Road junction is Loaring Place on the right.
Buses leave from Perth two or more times a day for a 4.5 hr trip to Margaret River. Please call if transfer required. Cars can be hired in Margaret River and taxis are also available.
Free parking lot next to the guest wing.