27 Harchs Road , Kingaroy , QLD 4610 , Australia View hotel location on the map
Lee Farm Stay Cottages (4 star RACQ rating), is located on a 160 acre property, 15 mins. drive from the Kingaroy township.
There are 4 x 2 bedroom cottages available, one room with a queen size bed, the other containing 2 King single beds (a sofa lounge is available in the living room which fits 2 people). They are very clean modern and spacious.
Each also features a 2 person jet spa, reverse cycle air conditioning, wood fire, laundry, self-contained kitchen and entertainment facilities (TV, DVD, CD player) There are 2 under cover BBQ areas located in the middle of each 2 cottages. We now have an additional fully renovated queenslander with 3 big bedrooms - a king with an ensuite, a queen with it's own toilet and a shared bathroom with the 3rd room which has it's own toilet also. The 3rd room has 2 double bunk beds. The queenslander features - 1x2 persons spa with shower over, 1x1 person spa with shower over, reverse cycle air con in every room, flat screen tv in the kids room (3rd room), a wood heater, a big plasma TV in the living area, 2 sofa lounges that can be converted to another beds if required, a big fridge/freezer, upright stove, microwave oven and every thing else that is needed in a kitchen, laundry, a private bbq in the verandah (3m x 20m) Plenty of space and been renovated to a modern style.
All of the accommodations can accommodate upto 36 people. Linen and towels are provided and is included in the tariff as well as the farm activities.
There a few braziers guests can use if toasting some marshmallows or just sit around the fire and share some stories. An inground pool is also available in summer time.
we provide push bikes from training wheels to adults, trampoline and swings available for use. There are many animals who live with us on the farm. These include miniture horses, chickens, sheep, scottish highland cows as well as the other beef cattle, guinea pigs, turkeys, ducks, goose, peacocks, pigs and a new member the clydesdale called Max, and our 3 west highland white terriers - Killer, Molly and Cherrie who will welcome you at the gate. Numerous native and foreign birds in our walk in aviary. Lee Farmstay is the perfect place to get away from the busy city life and just relax and enjoy the beauty, tranquility and the freedom in our farm. children will also enjoy the activities in the farm. Pets are welcome and you can bring along your own games for your children to play with in between farm acitivities. Guests can be private if they choose to, or can participate in the farm activities.
A basket breakfast is available and can be requested before or on arrival.
Check in from: 2:00 pm
Check out by: 10:00 am
There are 2 ways to get there from Kingaroy
1. Via the Bunya Highway - head north along the Bunya Highway toward Wondai for about 3.8kms (from McDonalds), turn right into the Booie Crawford Rd. Follow the winery and our farm stay cottage signs - yellow and blue). Follow this main road about 8.5 kms out until you get to Faughnans Rd. You can see a blue and white sign by the council "farmstay cottages" on that street. Turn left onto Faughnans Rd and travel about 1½kms, until you come to a T-section, that is Harchs Rd. Turn right and Lee Farm Stay Cottages is on the right side at the bottom of the hill. A sign will be at the entrance.
2. Haly St Via Swickers - head east on Haly Street past Swickers bacon factory for approx. 8 mins. and turn left at North Branch Road. Make a left at Booie Crawford Road and then a quick right at Faughnans Road. Follow for about 1½kms, until you come to a T-section turn right into Harchs Rd. Lee Farm Stay Cottages is on the right side at the bottom of the hill with a sign at the entrance.
Note - 2 hours drive from Toowoomba
- 2.5 hours drive from Brisbane
- 2.5 hours drive from the Sunshine Coast
- 3 hours drive from the Gold Coast, Bundaberg and Hervey Bay.
Each cottage has a single under-cover garage. Space for additional cars is available.