9 Resort Drive , Hamilton Island , QLD 4803 , Australia View hotel location on the map
Awaken to absolute beachfront views at the Beach Club. Surrounded by landscaped gardens on Catseye Beach, the Beach Club Hamilton Island is a boutique retreat exclusively for adults. Romantic, intimate and perfect for couples, the luxuriously appointed rooms have a stylish and relaxed beach house vibe, tailor-made for relaxing. All rooms at the Beach Club Hotel have a private courtyard or balcony looking onto palm-fringed Catseye Beach and the Coral Sea.
The Beach Club Resort has a private infinity-edge swimming pool overlooking Catseye Beach and private beach area in front of the hotel. Enjoy à la carte breakfast and dinner served poolside at the Beach Club Restaurant. Guests have use of the Beach Clubs lounge and bar, and the in-house library is stocked with books, magazines and CDs. The Beach Club has room service and 24 hour reception, and a VIP chauffeured service transports guests around Hamilton Island.
Guests staying at the Beach Club have complimentary use of non-motorised water sports, including windsurfing and snorkelling equipment, and the island’s gym, spa and sauna, and tennis and squash court hire. The Beach Club Hotel does not cater for guests under the age of 18.
Hotel services / facilities
• A la carte breakfast daily in the Beach Club Restaurant
• Private infinity-edge pool
• Beach Club, lounge and bar
• Room service
• 24 hour reception
• FREE Wifi within the rooms and selected locations around Hamilton Island
• VIP return Hamilton Island Airport/Marina to Beach Club transfers
• VIP chauffer service
• Air-conditioning & ceiling fan
• Beach towels are provided
• Private balcony/patio
• Ensuite bathroom with seperate shower and bath
• Flat screen Television
• Mini bar with Tea & Coffee making facilities
• In-room safe
• Iron/ironing board
• Daily housekeeping
• Private book, magazine and board games library
• Beach Club is non-smoking, however there are designated smoking areas available.
Note: Beach Club does not cater for persons under the age of 18 years.
To see and do on Hamilton Island
• Complimentary use of the gym, spa, sauna, tennis and squash court hire
• Complimentary use of catamarans, paddle skis, windsurfers and snorkelling equipment
• Over 20km of bushwalking trails
• Access to over 60+ activities including relaxation centre, scenic flights and sailing experiences
Nearby attractions surrounding Hamilton Island
• Day trip to Hardy Reef, home to Heart Reef on the Great Barrier Reef
• Whitehaven Beach, voted on of the top ten beaches in the world by BBC
• Hamilton Island Golf Club, located on neighbouring Dent Island
Check in from: 2:00 pm
Check out by: 10:00 am
Hamilton Island offers the perfect setting for all types of corporate events including conferences, product launches, exhibitions and incentives. With the spectacular island location, convention facilities for 10 to 1000 people and a dedicated team of professionals to organise your event, Hamilton is the ultimate conference and incentive destination.
Getting to Hamilton Island is easy.
The only Whitsundays Island with its own commercial airport, Hamilton Island has direct flights daily from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Cairns, with Jetstar, Virgin Blue and Qantas. Regional charter flights can also be organised from Mackay, Proserpine and Airlie Beach.
Ferries sail to Hamilton Island throughout the day from Shute Harbour, on the mainland.
If you’re travelling to Hamilton Island from Brisbane, Townsville or Cairns, coaches run to Airlie Beach, a short local coach trip from Shute Harbour’s ferry jetty. The Sunlander train runs four times a week from Brisbane and Cairns to Proserpine, with coach connections to Shute Harbour and the Hamilton Island ferry.
Complimentary parking available for golf buggies (preferred mode of transport on island!)