6 Nabarlek Street , Broome , WA 6725 , Australia View hotel location on the map
Situated in "Roebuck Estate" and adjoining a private family residence, "FRANGIPANI GUEST RETREAT" offers two well-appointed, self- contained private guest rooms.
"FRANGIPANI GUEST RETREAT" is centrally located. Just a 15 minute walk to the Broome town centre or a leisurely ride to iconic Cable Beach, where you can take a refreshing dip in the waters of the Indian Ocean. A two minute drive gets you to the airport or you may enjoy a stroll to the local park with your pooch.
The "FRANGIPANI GUEST SUITE" has undercover carport parking and its own private courtyard entrance. It has a kitchenette, and a separate ensuite. The bedroom has a queen size bed with all linen supplied, 1000 thread count sheets and quality egyptian towels. It also has a lounge, flat screen TV with DVD player and an iPod dock for your music enjoyment. The private en-suite has a separate shower, toilet and spa. The kitchenette has a fridge, microwave oven, toaster, sandwich maker and kettle.
A hooded gas barbecue oven with side cooker is provided in the courtyard area to cater for all your cooking needs. Sit back and relax in the hammock with your favourite novel or simply enjoy the trill of birds under the Mango tree!
The "DRAGONFLY GUEST SUITE" was opened in July 2012. The room has its own parking and private courtyard entrance.
The "DRAGONFLY GUEST SUITE" is a large self contained room, fully furnished with quality fittings and furnishings throughout.
The room has its own kitchenette and a separate ensuite with shower, toilet and washing machine.
The room has a relaxed Broometime feel. The queen size bed is fitted with 1000 thread count sheets. We use only the best quality egyptian towels.
The fold out queen size sofa bed with inner spring mattress combines as a lounge to accommodate extra children or adults for a nominal fee.
The lounge area has a flat screen TV with DVD player.
The kitchenette has a full size fridge, microwave oven, kettle, toaster, sandwich maker and griller.
A complimentary selection of twinings teas, freshly ground plunger coffee and fresh milk are included during your stay.
Your private courtyard area has a hooded gas bbq with side cooker, an outdoor setting and paddling pool for your pooch.
As we love our pets and know you do to, we understand how difficult it is to leave them behind, so we do welcome your well behaved pets.
Please enquire on your application for availability. Pets will be safe and sound in the fenced courtyard areas but are NOT permitted inside the accommodation.
PLEASE NOTE: - A REGISTRATION CARD IS REQUIRED TO BE COMPLETED ON ARRIVAL. YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE A CURRENT DRIVERS LICENCE AND BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS. A SECURITY DEPOSIT IS PAYABLE ON CHECK IN OF $200 CASH TO COVER ANY INCIDENTALS. IF YOU ARE STAYING WITH PETS, A PET BOND ALSO APPLIES OF $200 CASH. ALL STAYS UNDER 3 NIGHTS INCUR A $50 CLEANING FEE.
We are happy to offer advice on things to do in Broome and places to see! We look forward to welcoming you to "Frangipani Guest Retreat" Broome and we look forward to making your visit a memorable one!
Check in from: 2:30 pm
Check out by: 10:00 am
From the Airport:
TAXI : PLEASE ADVISE TAXI DRIVER TO TAKE YOU TO "FRANGIPANI GUEST RETREAT" IN ROEBUCK ESTATE, NABARLEK STREET CORNER OF DALGYTE ROAD.
1. Head North towards the roundabout at Short Street.
2. Turn left onto Old Broome Road.
3. Continue along Old Broome Road heading North past the airport until you reach the next roundabout.
4. At the roundabout take the first turn left into Sandpiper Avenue, entering into "Roebuck Estate".
5. Take the 2nd turn Right into Sanderling Drive.
6. Take the first turn left into Nabarlek Street.
8. "FRANGIPANI GUEST RETREAT" is the 3rd house on the right on the corner of Dalgyte Road. Park in the carport on the right hand side.
9. Follow the path to the front entrance
If you want to head to Cable Beach. It is a 5 minute drive.
To Cable Beach:
1. Head west on Nabarlek St and turn left at the roundabout.
2. Turn right onto Sandpiper Avenue. Follow this all the way around to your right. Go straight ahead through the roundabout at Corella. Continue heading North to Gubinge Road.
3. Go straight ahead through the large roundabout at Gubinge Road heading North along Jigal Drive.
4. Follow Jigal Drive all the way around into Sanctuary Drive heading West through the roundabout until you reach the end.
5. If you wish to take your dog for a walk. Go straight ahead through the roundabout into the car park and walk your leashed dog 1 km south on Cable beach where they can have a run!
6. If you want to go to Cable Beach or drive North of the rocks in your 4wd, turn right at the roundabout and head North to the carpark and ramp entry for the beach. Vehicles must turn right onto Cable Beach and proceed North of the rocks.
Off-street parking for each guest room is provided.