280 Old North Road Street , Pokolbin , NSW 2320 , Australia View hotel location on the map
Recently opened, Deja Vu Estate offers 5 star secluded accommodation situated 150 kilometres North of Sydney, within the Hunter Valley Wine Region. With three separate one bedroom villas on our 35 acre bushland estate, guests are offered privacy and absolute luxury, suited for a couples escape.
The villas offer open planned living areas, oriented to take advantage of the bushland and water views. The dining, lounge, bedroom and bathrooms all open out onto a private deck with day beds and a heated out door spa. Whilst the villas are self-catering, if you choose to eat in and don’t wish to do all the work, we can prepare a range of BBQ packs with local sourced produce for you to cook at your leisure.
A full gourmet breakfast hamper is included in the tariff. It includes everything needed to cook up a delicious country breakfast.
Appointments in each of the villas include:
- Full gourmet kitchen with European appliances. The kitchens are designed for those that love to cook with all spices and condiments supplied. Pots, pans knives, oils, vinegars, spices and even a Nespresso coffee machine is provided, plus T2 teas.
- The stone bathroom features a free standing spa bath and shower temple, plus there is also heated flooring.
- Wood burning open fire place, in both the lounge and bedroom areas
-King size four poster bed, air conditioning, two plasma screen T.Vs with Bose surround sound system, and iPod dock.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Under Cover secure car port
- Accommodation will be serviced daily
Check in from: 3:00 pm
Check out by: 10:00 am
Travelling by car from Sydney:
1. Take the Sydney Newcastle Freeway (F3) and head North towards Newcastle.
2. Follow the freeway for 1 hour
3. Follow all signs to Cessnock until you reach the town and turn right onto Vincent Street.
4. Follow Vincent Street and then turn left at the lights onto Wollombi Road.
5. Take an immediate right onto Allandale Road. Allandale Road becomes Wine Country Drive.
6. Follow Wine Country Drive past Cessnock Airport and the Tourist Information Centre, then take your next left onto Broke Rd.
7. Follow Broke Rd until you see De Iuliis Wines and Oakvale Wines on your left, take the next right hand turn onto Hermitage Road.
8. Continue along Hermitage Road for 9 kilometres, then take a right onto Old North Road.
Deja Vu Estate is approximately 2.8 kilometres along Old North Road, on your right hand side.
Please Note: Your GPS may suggest a different route from Cessnock, but this route will involve dirt roads.
Private undercover parking is attached to each villa.