532 Black Mountain Road , Cooroy , QLD 4563 , Australia View hotel location on the map
Cooroy Country Cottages offers four unique luxury 1,2 or 3 bedroom private complete cottages. Each cottage provides all the comforts of home, including: fully-equipped kitchen and laundry, spacious lounge and dining areas, baths with showers (Cooroora Cottage has indoor and outdoor showers), one queen size bed in each bedroom, TV, CD and DVD players - just bring your own CDs and DVDs, WiFi Broadband (available at managers residence or beside the guest pool area), air-conditioning and heating, private gas barbecues and verandah furniture, solar heated pool with panoramic view. Pet and Child friendly with Disabled\Wheelchair access. Only a 10 minute drive to the Cooroy CBD for all your needs at lower prices (banks, multiple restaurants and cuisines, shops, groceries, petrol,post,medical services, pharmacies, etc.). Twelve years of successful operation, mostly hosting return guests, repeated guest ratings averaging 4.5 stars, a quality memorable stay is assured. IF BRINGING A PET WE MUST BE TOLD AT BOOKING TIME THAT YOU HAVE ONE.
Check in from: 2:00 pm
Check out by: 11:00 am
Book all cottages for a private and secluded retreat for business conferences or training or that special family event!
Copy this to your browser to download a map of how to get to us. http://www.cococo.com.au/map.html or follow the instructions below
-If coming to Cooroy Country Cottages from the South:
1. Take the Bruce Highway Cooroy\Pomona\Noosa Heads exit, this becomes Myall Street, which leads to the town centre.
2. Take a left turn at the marked junction to enter the central business district (don?t cross the train overpass bridge which leads to Pomona and Noosa).
3. Continue straight through two roundabouts while passing through Cooroy's town centre on Maple Street. (If you want to stop for groceries, take a left turn at the second roundabout onto Emerald Street to the nearby IGA Supermarket).
4. Maple Street crosses the Cooroy Creek where it converts to Mary River Road and passes the Tennis Club and Sports Complex. Then, Mary River Road turns into Black Mountain Road and commences an ascent to a T intersection.
5. Take a left turn at the T intersection to continue onto Black Mountain Road, drive for another 2.7 kilometres to Cooroy Country Cottage?s entrance at number 532. (Do not take a right turn at the T intersection onto Black Mountain "Range" Road, this will lead you back onto the Bruce Highway)
6. Turn right at the Cooroy Country Cottages sign and main entrance and continue onto the marked bitumen paved road directly to your cottage.DO NOT TAKE THE CONCRETE DRIVEWAY UP THE HILL (unless you are booked into the Studio Suite)KEEP ON THE BITUMEN DRIVEWAY.
-If coming to Cooroy Country Cottages from the North:
1. Take the Black Mountain Range Road entrance just south of Pioneer road, which goes to Pomona.
2. When you get to the Cooroy turn off, keep going straight for another 2.7 km.
3. Take a right turn at the Cooroy Country Cottages sign and main entrance and continue on the marked bitumen paved road directly to your cottage. DO NOT TAKE THE CONCRETE DRIVEWAY UP THE HILL (unless you are booked into the Studio Suite) KEEP ON THE BITUMEN DRIVEWAY.
Each cottage has two under-cover private car parks.