611 George Street , Sydney , NSW 2000 , Australia View hotel location on the map
20 Good Reasons to Choose Central Perk Backpackers
1. Location, Location, Location: perfectly located right in the heart of Sydney with the World Square, Darling Harbour, Market City, Chinatown and Hyde Park on the door steps
2. Free breakfast: daily free continental breakfast
3. Free Wi-Fi: complimentary wireless internet access in-room & public area
4. Free individual locker, reading light & bed side tables in all rooms
5. Free linen: complimentary pillow case & bed sheet on arrival
6. Hospital standard cleanliness：extremely high standard daily cleaning
7. Recently completely renovated premises, stylish & fresh
8. Clean toilets/showers: someone said they were the most beautiful & clean toilets/showers in the world that he had ever seen in the backpackers
9. Openable windows in every dorm with city views
10. Spacious rooms: most spacious dorms in the city, 4 shared dorm 17sqm, 6 shared dorm 20sqm,8 shared dorm 33sqm, 10 shared dorm36sqm,14 shared dorm 50sqm
11. Convenient traffic: minutes walk to train stations, buses stops, airport shuttles and monorail station
12. Duty manager 24 hours available: Reception operates 16 hours a day for your convenience, then night duty manager is available as well
13. Employment/job information accessible in the blackboard
14. Self-service laundry facilities on every floor
15. Fully equipped kitchen: refrigerators, microwaves, oven, stove and other kitchen appliances
16. Fun function room with entertainment units, TV, computer, stereo, DVD Player…
17. Party organized every week
18. Close to all amenities: Minutes to all major attractions and night life
19. Worth the price: most valuable rates in the city, long term stay rates available as well
20. It is time for you to come and find out one more reason of stay
“A good, cheap room, no questions asked, can save a marriage.” Central Perk Backpackers is more than just a place to sleep. The accommodation will be a pleasant, comfortable reminder of home whilst away from home, for sure.
(PLEASE NOTE: For groups of 2+ guests, we will do our best to keep your group together, but we cannot guarantee that guests will be allocated beds in the same room. Thanks for your understanding.)
Check in from: 12:00 noon
Check out by: 10:00 am
Our accommodation stretches over three levels and gives the backpacker or budget conscious traveller the choice from:
- 4 bed share mixed dorm
- 6 bed share mixed dorm
- 8 bed share mixed dorm
- 10 bed share female dorm
- 14 bed share mixed dorm
Apart from a mordern function room with LED TV, DVD player, stereo, computer, there are recently renovated showers/toilets on every floor, laundry facilities and a large fully equipped communal kitchen for guest use.
Bus - Buses services operate throughout the city almost 24 hours a day. There is a bus stop right outside of the hotel. Contact Sydney Buses, to source the route best suited for your travel itinerary.
Train - Take the Train Airport line towards the city, exit off the train at Town Hall or Central Station, and we are just a 5 minute walk from either of these stations. The single adult fare from Sydney International Airport to City is AU$16.80.
Taxi - Taxis are available directly outside the hotel on George Street. From Sydney International and Domestic Airport we are located approximately 8km away. Travel time can range from 20 minutes to 40 minutes, depending on traffic. A taxi will cost an average of AU$30.00.
Airport Shuttle Bus - Shuttle bus services operate from the Airport approximately every 15 minutes. This service can take up to one hour, as it drops off at major hotels in the City. The cost is AU$12 per person.
No off-street car parking provided. Street parking and large city car parks are nearby, however a fee may apply. Please refer to local parking guides for this information.