Tamborine Mountain Road , Mount Tamborine , QLD 4272 , Australia View hotel location on the map
Cedar Creek Lodges shares a magnificent 112-hectare rainforest property with Thunderbird Park on Tamborine Mountain. This scenic Tuscany style region is less than an hour from Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Guests can relax and enjoy the mountain greenery, take a dip in the translucent rock pools, stroll among the towering trees and see star-studded night skies.
Plan an affordable family holiday or a romantic escape. This four star resort is ideal for people who want a relaxing break and families who want a holiday adventure. Stay in a stylish two bedroom Creek Lodge or a family holiday home with self-catering facilities or choose a contemporary room. All lodges and some rooms have spa baths and private balconies. Shaded campsites for caravans and tents are available on the banks of picturesque Cedar Creek.
Enjoy a hearty barbecue breakfast with the birds, chill out on the Terrace or dine in style in the Rainforest Restaurant and Lounge Bar. Breakfast is served daily and included in most accommodation packages. The Terrace serves light meals and snacks all day every day, homemade pizza from the wood-fired oven is a speciality. Dinner is served in the Rainforest Restaurant from Thursday to Saturday and the Nightlife virtual DJ provides entertainment.
Add holiday excitement, the range of onsite adventures at Thunderbird Park appeal to all age groups. Find treasure filled thundereggs formed when dinosaurs roamed the earth, play laser skirmish in a jungle village setting, take the Adventure Parc ropes course challenge and enjoy a horse trail ride through the rainforest.
Explore the natural bushland along the walking tracks, see hundreds of colourful birds, Australian native animals and rare plants. Lucky visitors may catch a glimpse of Plato the Platypus, Cedar Creek’s most elusive resident.
Swim in the resort pool or natural rock pools, play mini golf, volleyball or half court tennis. In room pampering treatments can be arranged and groups can take part in pre-booked yoga and tai chi sessions.
Check in from: 2:00 pm
Check out by: 10:00 am
Conference facilities available. Please contact Cedar Creek Lodges directly for a tailored quote.
1. Going South on Pacific Highway take Beenleigh South exit and follow signs to Beenleigh from the 1st roundabout. Follow sign to Beenleigh/Water ford on the 2nd roundabout.
2. Go straight ahead and turn left at Tamborine Mtn sign onto Beenleigh-Beaudesert Road.
3. Drive for approximately 20-30 minutes (25kms) along Beenleigh-Beaudesert Road until reaching Tamborine Village. (CAUTION - PLEASE NOTE: There are 2 ONE-WAY BRIDGES!)
4. Turn left at Tamborine Village intersection where sign reads Tamborine Mountain onto Tamborine Mountain Road. (Bearded Dragon Tavern is on the left.) Follow this road for approximately 7 kilometres (7 minutes). CEDAR CREEK LODGES at THUNDERBIRD PARK entrance is approximately l/2 way up the mountain on the left.
From Gold Coast
1. Going North along the Pacific Highway take the Oxenford exit just past Movieworld (signposted Tamborine Mountain). Turn right at roundabout onto Tamborine/Oxenford Road.
2. Follow Tamborine/Oxenford Road for approximately 20-30 mins (20kms) to top of Tamborine Mountain.
3. At the 'Fig Tree' roundabout (Eagle Heights) turn right onto Gallery Walk then right again at the next roundabout onto Eagle Heights Road.
4. At Curtis Falls 'T' intersection turn right onto Tamborine Mountain Road and follow the MAIN ROADS BROWN sign to THUNDERBIRD PARK which is down the mountain towards Beenleigh/Tamborine Village. (Approximately 7kms (lOmins) from Curtis Falls).
5. CEDAR CREEK LODGES at THUNDERBIRD PARK entrance is approximately l/2 way down the mountain on the right hand side at Cedar Creek Falls turnoff. TURN HARD RIGHT INTO THUNDERBIRD PARK (5-7minutes)
on site parking available.