We invite you to experience the relaxed tranquil atmosphere of our holiday park, situated in the historic Avenue of Honour, surrounded by trees and away from suburbia.
Following a brief check-in you can quickly unwind after a long day on the road, by relaxing in one of our spacious well-equipped holiday cabins. Then wander out to the BBQ area and watch the kids splashing in our new "state of the art" indoor heated pool whilst enjoying a nice quiet drink in the calming surrounds.
At BIG4 Ballarat Windmill Holiday Park your leisure is our main priority and with our many recreation facilities you would expect from a Victorian Tourism Award Winning holiday park, there will only be time to have fun!!! No pets allowed.
Check in from: 1:00 pm
Check out by: 10:00 am
• Wireless internet available • Photocopying • Internet kiosk . Fax
• From Melbourne to Ballarat approx. 118km or 1.5 hrs driving time from City Centre (Sturt Street), approx 7km on right.
• From Bendigo to Ballarat approx. 121km or 1.5 hrs driving time traveling on A300 (Midland Highway) turn right into Sturt Street, we are approx 7km on right.
• From Geelong to Ballarat approx. 89km or 1hr 5 mins driving time. traveling on A300 (Midland Highway) turn left into Sturt Street, we are approx 7km on right.
• From Adelaide to Ballarat:- approx. 615km or 7 hrs diving time traveling on Western Highway (A300) take first exit to Ballarat via Avenue of Honour. We are approx 13km on left.
• From Hamilton to Ballarat approx 180km or 2 hrs driving time traveling on Glenelg Highway (B160) turn left into Midland Highway (A300) , then left into Sturt Street. We are approx. 7km on right.
All have own car park space beside cabin.