5 Collingwood Street , Drummoyne , NSW 2047 , Australia View hotel location on the map
Charming and clean with friendly reliable service.
This magnificent Italianate mansion stands in a row of its peers, in the dress-circle of Drummoyne. Overlooking the harbour and back to the Central Business District skyline, Harbour Bridge and North Sydney's Central Business District you can have a glimpse of the Harbour Bridge and the Harbour itself.
The Lodge is completely renovated to a high modern standard, with all its original charm maintained. It has new furniture, bedding, bathrooms, a fully equipped modern kitchen and delightful sunny gardens. Enjoy the barbeque and outdoor and indoor dining areas, available to all guests.
Easy access to the centre of Sydney and other centres - Buses run every few minutes to and from. The Ferry trip to Circular Quay (the Sydney Opera House), Darling Harbour (central Sydney) and to Luna Fun Park and North Sydney is delightful. Buses also run directly to Coogee Beach, Ryde and Burwood shopping areas and to all the various Universities and colleges.
Close to Drummoyne village shopping centre and one of Sydney's major shopping malls, Birkenhead Point.The Lodge is not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
Check in from: 2:00 pm
Check out by: 10:00 am
WiFi access is available at Admiral Collingwood Lodge.
From the Airport take a train to Town Hall for a bus connection or Circular Quay for a ferry connection.
Buses travel every few minutes. Ferries are less frequent, especially during the day.
- Catch the Parramatta ferry from Circular Quay or Darling Harbour to Drummoyne Wharf. Walk up the hill two blocks to Collingwood Street.
- Any bus from Druitt St (alongside Town Hall & Queen Victoria Building (QVB) to Lyons Road/ Drummoyne Post Office.
Walk east down Lyons Road from the post office. Collingwood Street is the second street on the left off Lyons Road.
- From the City:
1) Drive across Anzac Bridge
2) Turn right immediately into Victoria Road
3) Cross the next bridge (Iron Cove)
4) Proceed about one kilometre; as there is No Right Turn permitted on Victoria Road
5) Immediately after Lyons Road and McDonalds first turn left into Tavistock; then left into Marlborough
6) Left into Lyons Road (i.e. 'loop the loop')
7) Keep in left lane and cross Victoria Road at the lights
8) Proceed down Lyons Road two blocks and turn left into Collingwood Street.
From the northwest:
1) Cross the Gladesville Bridge going towards the City
2) Turn left at the lights at the top of the hill at Drummoyne Post Office
3) Proceed down Lyons Road two blocks and turn left into Collingwood Street.
On-street parking is available with no limitations.