66 Adams Peak Road , Broke , NSW 2330 , Australia View hotel location on the map
Adams Peak B&B is situated just outside the historic village of Broke and a 15 minute drive to Singleton, Bulga or Pokolbin. It is set on a stunning 100 acre property and is the perfect location for your stay in the Hunter Valley.
Adams Peak B&B consists of seven individual suites with ensuites, TV, DVD player and Wi-Fi. It has laundry facilities and a large communal guest lounge area with big screen TV (suitable for meetings), dining room with wood fire and laundry. The kitchen and BBQ areas are available for you to cook your own meals or hearty evening meals are available on request. All rooms have a fantastic view overlooking vineyards all the way to Yellow Rock and the Brokenback Range or of the lovely gardens across to the golf course.
The Retreat features a refreshing swimming pool, a 9 hole country golf course, separate large entertainment area "The Brokenback Barn", a selection of great walking and running tracks and some of the most breathtaking views you will see in the Hunter Valley.
Check in from: 12:00 noon
Check out by: 10:00 am
Free Wi-Fi and meeting rooms available.
For late arrivals or questions please contact David Fox on 0410642659 or Bronwyn Fox on 0410542659 to make arrangements.
Adams Peak is 2 hour drive from Sydney and 1 hour from Newcastle. It is 15 minutes from Singleton, Bulga and Pokolbin and 30 minutes from Cessnock.
Less than two hours from Sydney and 90 minutes from Newcastle, the Pokolbin and Broke Fordwich area is in the southwest corner of the mid Hunter Valley. There is a small airport in Cessnock for light aircraft only.
The closest commercial airports are Newcastle (1 hour) and Sydney (2 hours). Hire cars can be picked up from both airports or in the Hunter itself.
If driving from Sydney, then there are two routes. One is via the freeway, the other is the scenic route through Wollombi, with winding roads and stunning scenery. Both routes take the same journey time.
Travelling from Sydney via F3 Freeway
• Join the F3 Freeway at Wahroonga and take the Hunter Valley Vineyards/ Cessnock exit.
• Follow the signs to Cessnock along Route 82.
• Turn right into Vincent street and travel through town to the end.
• Turn left, then immediately right into Allandale Rd (Wine country Drive).
Follow Vineyard signs along Allandale Road towards Branxton.
• Turn left into McDonalds Road and then immediately right to stay on Broke Road. Travel past Harrigan’s Irish Pub, Tyrrell’s Vineyard, continue straight for 15 kilometres until you reach the end of Broke Road. Turn right and you will see the General Store on the Right hand side..travle about 100 meters and turn left into Milbrodale Road and travel about 1 kilometre and just after Margan Winery you will see Adams Peak Road on the left. We are on the right hand side about 100 meters up Adams Peak Road..
Travelling from Sydney via Wollombi
• Join the F3 freeway at Wahroonga Nth of Sydney.
• Take the Peats Ridge exit (route 33 first exit after Mt White).
• Follow the signs to Wollombi – the road follows the Old Convict Trail
from Bucketty and winds through the valley, past Murrays Run and
Laguna before arriving at Wollombi.
• For Broke, continue straight ahead at the Wollombi Tavern – there is
a short section of dirt road (half a kilometre only). Continue along the
Wollombi road for a further 30 kilometres until you reach Broke. you will see the General Store on the Right hand side..travle about 100 meters and turn left into Milbrodale Road and travel about 1 kilometre and just after Margan Winery you will see Adams Peak Road on the left. We are on the right hand side about 100 meters up Adams Peak Road..
Travelling from Newcastle or North Coast
• From Newcastle or the North Coast, take your preferred route to Cessnock, then follow the above directions from Cessnock.
Travelling from Western Sydney, via Putty Road
• Follow the Putty Road to Milbrodale then turn right onto Milbrodale Road towards Broke.
• Travel approximately 12kms along Milbrodale Road until you see Adams Peak road on the right hand side just before Margan Winery. We are on the right hand side about 100 meters up Adams Peak Road..
Travelling from New England Highway
• For Broke, from the New England Highway, turn off at Singleton and follow the main street (John St) south.
• Watch for the left turn to Broke and Wollombi about five minutes south of Singleton. Just before you reach the General Store, turn right onto Milbrodale Road and travel about 1 kilometre and just after Margan Winery you will see Adams Peak Road on the left. We are on the right hand side about 100 meters up Adams Peak Road..
Plenty of parking available free of charge.