1442 Malabia Calle , Ciudad Autónoma De Buenos Aires , Capital Federal 1414 , Argentina View hotel location on the map
Located in the heart of Palermo Soho, three blocks from Plaza Serrano y Plaza Palermo Viejo, Jam Suites Boutique Hotel is surrounded by the trendiest restaurants, stores, galleries and nightclubs. In fifteen minutes, you can visit Palermo's Parks, Recoleta Cemetery, Alto Palermo Mall and the numerous tourist attractions in Buenos Aires.
Jam Suites Boutique Hotel has seven exclusive suites joined to the exuberant nature of its garden and a space dominated by arts and melodies generating a unique atmosphere. Below you can see our suites detail:
Jam Suites Boutique Hotel has seven suites surrounded by a jade, Zen-like garden and a hushed patio attractively covered by a blooming grapevine.
Deluxe Suite: impressive suite with a private living room, a queen-size bed (or two twin beds), a shower, a bathtub with massaging jets, a hairdryer, cable TV, DVD, a safe and air conditioning/ heating. It is on the second floor and has 35 square meters. Very quiet and intimate.
Suite: charming suite characterized by its French balcony overlooking the beautiful emerald canopy of the patio, a queen-size bed (or two twin beds), a shower, a bathtub with massaging jets, a hairdryer, cable TV, DVD, a safe and air conditioning/ heating. It is located up a private stairwell at the front of the house and has 18 square meters. For hopeless romantics.
Superior Double Suite or Twin Room: blissful suites with a queen-size bed (or two twin beds), a shower, a bathtub with massaging jets, a hairdryer, cable TV, DVD, a safe and air conditioning/ heating. They are the second floor facing the patio, with lots of natural light, and each have 16 square meters.
Double Suite or Twin Room: relaxing suites with a queen-size bed (or two twin beds), a shower, a bathtub with massaging jets, a hairdryer, cable TV, DVD, a safe and air conditioning/ heating. They each have 9 square meters. Ideal for solo travelers.
Check in from: 2:00 pm
Check out by: 12:00 noon
WiFi is available throughout the hotel and free of charge. Front desk can help with tours and information. Computer available for the guests.
Ministro Pistarini International Airport (EZE)
1. Head northeast on La Horqueta toward Av Tte. General Morillas 750 m
2. Take the 1st left onto Av Tte. General Morillas 2.0 km
3. Continue onto Los Chivatos 350 m
4. Take the ramp onto Au. Teniente General Pablo Ricchieri - Partial toll road 12.5 km
5. Continue onto Gral. Paz - Toll road 450 m
6. Continue onto Au. Luis Dellepiane - Toll road 4.3 km
7. Continue onto Au. 25 de Mayo - Toll road 3.9 km
8. Exit onto Viel 350 m
9. Turn left at Tejedor 130 m
10. Take the 1st left onto Doblas 270 m
11. Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto Av Directorio 270 m
12. Turn left at the 2nd cross street onto Av La Plata 1.3 km
13. Turn right at Hipolito Yrigoyen 160 m
14. Take the 2nd left onto Muniz 69 m
15. Continue onto Yatay 650 m
16. Turn right at Av Diaz Velez 400 m
17. Turn left at Gascon 1.6 km
18. Turn left at Honduras 550 m
19. Turn left at Malabia
Aeroparque Jorge Newbery (AEP)
1. Head east toward Av Rafael Obligado Costanera 39 m
2. Slight right at Av Rafael Obligado Costanera 1.4 km
3. Slight right at Sarmiento 750 m
4. Turn left at Av Sarmiento 400 m
5. Keep left at the fork - Go through 2 roundabouts 1.4 km
6. At Calzada Circular Plaza Italia, take the 2nd exit onto Av Sta Fe 850 m
7. Turn right at Av Raul Scalabrini Ortiz 1.2 km
8. Turn right at Honduras 140 m
9. Take the 1st left onto Malabia
By remis from international airport
Book a remis in the airport and it will cost you about 35 USD
By remis from national airport
Book a remis in the airport and it will cost you about 10 USD
By bus from international airport
Book the Tienda Leon bus service to Retiro station; it will cost you about 10 USD
Please check bus route before getting on (Buses can stop only few blocks from the hotel or a bit further)
Buses that stop in Av. Scalabrini Ortiz: 15 - 57 - 110 - 141 - 160
Other buses: 10, 12, 15, 29, 36, 37, 39, 41, 57, 59, 60, 64, 68, 93, 95, 108, 110, 111, 118, 128, 141, 152, 160, 161, 188, 194
Closest Tube Station: R.SCALABRINI ORTIZ (Line D)
On street and free of charge.