Roque Saenz Peña 725 , Capital Federal , Buenos Aires , Argentina View hotel location on the map
725 in Buenos Aires, formally known as the Hotel Continental has been recently renovated and it brought the beautiful distinguished French style into the 21st century. This boutique hotel, built in 1927, immediately became a symbol of Buenos Aires architecture.
With its 187 guest rooms and 8 suites designed to match the avant-garde style, the hotel offers you the best comforts. Not to mention with all the amenities, restaurant, spa, swimming pool, solarium, gym, sauna, bistro-bar, a business centre and reading room. This is also a great place to hold business meetings and events.
There is also plenty to do and see outside this luxurious hotel: locatated near Calle Florida, an elegant spot for pedestrians to shop and eat. Close by you?ll also find Avenida Corrientes, 69 blocks of entertainment; the street is intimately tied to the tango and the porte?o sense of identity. No matter what direction you turn to, The 725 Continental Hotel will bring you to the true essence of Buenos Aires.
725 Buenos Aires is the ideal choice for travellers and executives alike, who seek innovative design and first-class facilities.
All rooms are equipped with flat-screen TVs, mini-bars, Free WiFi, Carrara marble bathrooms with Philippe Starck designed upholstery and writing desks.
Enjoy a gourmet menu in our first floor restaurant, Cetrino Rest?, or a drink in our fashionable 725 Bistro bar.
Enjoy a massage in exclusive spa or relax in our sauna, work out in our gym, swim roof-top heated swimming pool or simply lounge by the solarium while enjoying a drink in the Las Terrazas pool-side bar.
Rate includes breakfast with champagne, WiFi, newspapers in the lobby, access to swimming pool and gym, toiletries, early check in / late check out upon availability
Check in from: 2:00 pm
Check out by: 11:00 am
Business centre, including computer and internet access and provision of secretarial services. There is also free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Business rooms for groups ranging from 8 to 12 people are also available, with installations for audio-visual equipment.
Ministro Pistarini International Airport (EZE)
1. Head northeast on La Horqueta toward Av Tte. General Morillas 750 m
2. Take the 1st left onto Av Tte. General Morillas 2.0 km
3. Continue onto Los Chivatos 400 m
4. Merge onto Au. Teniente General Pablo Ricchieri - Partial toll road - 12.5 km
5. Continue onto Gral. Paz - Toll road - 450 m
6. Continue onto Au. Luis Dellepiane - Toll road - 4.3 km
7. Continue onto Au. 25 de Mayo - Toll road - 8.6 km
8. Take the exit toward Av 9 de Julio 210 m
9. Keep right at the fork to continue toward Av 9 de Julio 24 m
10. Keep left at the fork and merge onto Av 9 de Julio 1.4 km
11. Turn right at Av Belgrano 38 m
12. Take the 1st left onto Bernardo de Irigoyen 500 m
13. Continue onto Carlos Pellegrini 130 m
14. Turn right at Bartolom? Mitre 270 m
15. Turn left at the 2nd cross street onto Esmeralda 150 m
16. Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto Av Pres. Roque S?enz Pena
Hotel will be on the left 120 m
Aeroparque Jorge Newbery (AEP)
1. Head east toward Av Rafael Obligado Costanera 39 m
2. Slight right at Av Rafael Obligado Costanera 1.8 km
3. Slight right at Jer?nimo Salguero 300 m
4. Take the ramp onto Pte. Arturo Illia - Partial toll road - 3.5 km
5. Continue onto Av 9 de Julio - 1.3 km
6. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Av Pres. Roque S?enz Pena
Hotel will be on the left - 650 m
Car parking available few blocks away in a private garage, not owned by the hotel - extra charges apply