1551 Acuña de Figueroa Calle , Ciudad Autónoma De Buenos Aires , Capital Federal 1180 , Argentina View hotel location on the map
A model of international standard four-star service, 1551 Palermo Boutique Hotel Buenos Aires will have your Buenos Aires visit off to the most relaxing possible start.
The 1551 Palermo Boutique Hotel is located in one of the most famous quarters in Buenos Aires, Palermo, offering guests a perfect starting point to reach the finest places in the city.
Among services, guests will find a Wi-Fi Internet Point, an outdoor heated swimming pool, massage service, bar and pool bar.
On your spare time, you can also avail of services such as private tango lessons, tango tours and shows, city tours, motor boat tour along the river, personal shopper and Spanish lessons.
The property comes with 7 comfortable and elegantly decorated suites and apartments.
All of the accommodations come furthermore equipped with safe, Internet plug, mini bar and heating.
Three of the rooms are air-conditioned and feature colour TV. Moreover, cots, extra beds and ironing facilities can be provided upon request.
1551 Palermo Style Suites are equally luxurious and comfortable. Three exclusive suites and two private apartments, surrounded by the garden and pool. Match your style with one of our suites.
Luxury Master, magnificent suite with private terrace, king-size bed, Jacuzzi, double shower, TV, air conditioning and hairdryer. It's in the first floor and to the garden. Very silent and private.
Garden: white suite next to the garden, king-size bed, Jacuzzi, TV, air conditioning and hairdryer. Very Romantic!!!
Doors Suite: exclusive suite in the main floor, onto the front of the house. Has queen bed, private bath with shower, TV and hairdryer.
Twins App: are two double rooms, one with queen bed, the second with twins, with full bath, air conditioning and hairdryer. It's in the first floor, at the front.
Urban App: two double rooms, one with queen bed, the second with twins, with full bath and hairdryer. Decorated in pop style, ideal for young people.
Palermo Soho is one of the Buenos Aires oldest neighbourhoods. Today, it became hip and vibrant place and its core is Plaza Serrano placed in the crossing of Honduras and Jorge Luis Borges streets.
Every corner of Palermo Soho has a pub, a restaurant, a gallery or a trendy store. Full of design, music (jazz, soul, funk) plays an important alternative fashion circuit, Palermo is the place to visit, always on the vanguard of the art, its glamour it’s a copyright. Palermo Soho is the coolest place in South America.
Check in from: 3:00 pm
Check out by: 12:00 noon
Free WiFi throughout the hotel, fax facilities, computer for our guest, front desk always available to help with information and restaurant reservations.
Ministro Pistarini International Airport (EZE)
1. Head northeast on La Horqueta toward Av Tte. General Morillas 750 m
2. Take the 1st left onto Av Tte. General Morillas 2.0 km
3. Continue onto Los Chivatos 350 m
4. Take the ramp onto Au. Teniente General Pablo Ricchieri
Partial toll road 12.5 km
5. Continue onto Gral. Paz
Toll road 450 m
6. Continue onto Au. Luis Dellepiane
Toll road 4.3 km
7. Continue onto Au. 25 de Mayo
Toll road 3.9 km
8. Exit onto Viel 350 m
9. Turn left at Tejedor 130 m
10. Take the 1st left onto Doblas 270 m
11. Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto Av Directorio 270 m
12. Turn left at the 2nd cross street onto Av La Plata 1.3 km
13. Turn right at Hip?lito Yrigoyen 160 m
14. Take the 2nd left onto Mu?iz 69 m
15. Continue onto Yatay 650 m
16. Turn right at Av D?az V?lez 400 m
17. Turn left at Gasc?n 2.0 km
18. Turn right at Ar?oz 350 m
19. Turn right at the 3rd cross street onto Paraguay 100 m
20. Take the 1st right onto Juli?n ?lvarez 190 m
21. Slight left at Francisco Acu?a de Figueroa
Hotel will be on the left
Aeroparque Jorge Newbery (AEP)
1. Head east toward Av Rafael Obligado Costanera 39 m
2. Slight right at Av Rafael Obligado Costanera 1.4 km
3. Slight right at Sarmiento 750 m
4. Turn left at Av Sarmiento 400 m
5. Keep left at the fork
Go through 2 roundabouts 1.4 km
6. At Calzada Circular Plaza Italia, take the 2nd exit onto Av Sta Fe 1.1 km
7. Turn right at Juli?n ?lvarez 700 m
8. Slight left at Francisco Acu?a de Figueroa
Hotel will be on the left
By remis from international airport
Book a remis in the airport and it will cost you about 35 USD
By remis from national airport
Book a remis in the airport and it will cost you about 10 USD
By bus from international airport
Book the Tienda Leon bus service to Retiro station; it will cost you about 10 USD
By bus around the city
110, 15, 36, 141, 111, 29, 152, 168, 39, 106, 151
Closest tube stations:
Scalabrini Ortiz, D Line, 8 blocks.
Car parking not available at the premises, but guest can find a private car parking just in front of the hotel (10 USD a day) or on street (free of charge)